How many people like to exercise?
How many people are not so crazy about it?
How many people don’t have any time…
If you were Christopher Reeve…
No one can find more timeThe questions:
- Do you believe this is something you have to do?
- What do you think it has to be?
- How many people think you have to join a gym?
- Your Paleolithic ancestors—did not go to a gym
- How many people think you “need” motivation?
What you CAN do to exercise
- Park further from the mall
- Walk around the block once before dinner
- Climb the stairs—get off the elevator one flight early
- Get off the train or bus one stop early
- Walk for your errands
- Do some wall pushups
- Pick a group of exercises and do one at a time
- Water bottles
- Rent a video and do 15 minutes of it
- Don’t use the remote
- Find ten minute workouts
- Dance: free dance Tom Cruise risky business
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode
Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS
Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, (aka "The Rogue Nutritionist") is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition and health. He is a board-certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in psychology and the author of nine books on health, healing, food and longevity including two best-sellers, “The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth” and “Living Low Carb”. A frequent guest on television and radio, he has appeared on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS as an expert on nutrition, weight loss, and longevity. He is a past member of the Editorial Advisory Board for Men’s Health magazine, is the Nutrition Editor for Pilates Style, and is a regular contributor to AOL, Vanity Fair Online, Clean Eating Magazine, Better Nutrition, and Total Health Magazine Online.