Identify Your Craving Type to Activate Your Natural Appetite Control
Drop the addictive sweets and starches and stop
gaining weight in just 24 hours with The Craving
Cure: Identify Your Craving Type to Activate Your
Natural Appetite Control, featuring a 5-part questionnaire
to help identify your personal craving
profile. Best-selling author, nutrition and overeating
expert Julia Ross (media features include Vogue to the
Journal of the American Psychological Association as well as
online and on radio and television programs) exposes the real
reason so many of us can't stick to a healthy diet: our favorite
foods are engineered to be addictive.
At her clinic in California, Ross and her colleagues treat food
addiction where it starts—in the brain—building up our natural
appetite-regulating neurotransmitters with targeted nutrients
called amino acids. It turns out that these brain-fueling concentrates
can reprogram our brain's appetite-control capacity
in minutes, allowing the brain to start broadcasting sensations
of satisfaction that no food including chocolate, can override.
Thousands of Ross's clients have abolished their cravings for
high-calorie confections using this simple nutritional strategy.
The Craving Cure grants all of us access to Ross' revolutionary
approach. The process begins with the 5-part questionnaire
that identifies readers' unique craving profile and specifies the
amino acid supplements needed to curb their specific type of
Following Ross's clear explanations of why and how to use
aminos we can quickly stop craving toxic treats and empower
ourselves to regain our natural, inborn taste for healthy food.
This makes Ross' anti-craving eating guidelines easy to adapt to
permanently. These guidelines take us back to eating habits we
followed before what Ross calls "The dietary disaster" that hit in
the 1970s. Well-researched and clinically-tested, they reject low-calories,
low-saturated fat and low-protein diets. With The Craving
Cure's brain and body strategy we can effortlessly eradicate
our craving, rediscover our nutritional heritage, and establish
optimal health and weight.
Some of the topics covered in "The Craving Cure" include:
Which of the 5 Types of Food Craving Is Your Brain Generating?
- The real reason so many of us can't stick to a healthy diet
- How readers can easily keep their New Year's resolutions
- A five-pat questionnaire that identifies each reader's unique craving profile
- How we can turn off our own fatal attraction to addictive foods where they start—in the brain
- Why Ross' anti-craving eating guidelines include butter and beef
- Depressed Craver: Are your cravings caused by a deficiency of serotonin, your brain's inner sunshine?
- Crashed Craver: Are your cravings caused by blood sugar drops?
- Comfort Craver: Are your cravings caused by a deficiency of natural pleasing endorphins?
- Stressed Craver: Do you crave because your brain's levels of GABA are too low?
- Fatigued Craver: Do you crave because you're deficient in your naturally stimulating catecholamines?
The more types of cravings you have, and the higher your scores
the stronger your cravings. But don't worry, The Craving Cure
can clear it all up in as little as one day.